COVID 19 CODE OF CONDUCT
- You must not attend if you:
- have any Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, loss or changed sense of smell)
- receive a positive Covid-19 test result
- are required to self-isolate for travel or NHS contact and trace reasons
- live in a government-restricted local lock down area
- Carry out your own personal health assessment and make sure that you are fit and well to attend, considering your own age, health status and clinical vulnerability.
- Your temperature may be taken on entry.
- Ensure you maintain good hand hygiene at all times, use the hand sanitiser dispensers provided around the venue and avoid touching your face or any unnecessary surfaces.
- You must wear a face covering in all public covered areas, when not eating or drinking and especially when queuing, visiting toilets, walking along corridors etc.
- At all times and in all parts of the Race Circuit, you must observe 2m social distancing with people not from your household or support bubble.
- Avoid hugs, handshakes and any contact with people not in your household or support bubble.
- Avoid face to face contact with others, when moving past other spectators, turn your back if you need to pass others.
- Do not mix with other people not in your household or support bubble.
- Avoid shouting, singing or celebrating as this increases the transmission risk.
- Follow all signage and instructions of marshals, staff or officials at all times.
- Make sure all walkways, corridors,gateways and doorways etc are clear before you walk through and do not stand in gangways or circulation routes.
- Do not enter any area if there is insufficient space to socially distance.
- Observe respiratory etiquette and always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
We hope you enjoy your day. Thank you for looking out for each other.